There are actually only a few differences between the two smaller professional TriCasters.
- Analog I/O - The 410 only has SDI video inputs and outputs, no component, composite or S-Video.
- Removable Storage - The 460 has a removable drive bay which makes it easy to swap dives.
- Audio inputs - The 410 has two stereo audio inputs while the 460 has four.
- Genlock Input - The 410 lacks a genlock input. Most users won't care too much about this.
Isocorder -The 460 can record four streams of video while the 410 can only record one.
- Anim Buffers - Both machines have still buffers (the 460 has 10 while the 410 has 15) but the 460 also has five animation buffers so you can play looping animations without using a DDR.