- 22-channel switcher with eight digital or analog inputs, two DDRs, two network inputs, titles, stills and eight virtual/mix channels
- Advanced overlay capabilities include rotation, positioning and scaling in 3D plus animated effects
- New live virtual sets in HD include double box effects with options for stand-up and one or two presenters
- Photorealistic LiveMatte™ virtual sets system with advanced matte generation and spill suppression for every switcher input
- Two network inputs deliver graphics from LiveText™, presentations from a PC or Mac® using iVGA™ or other computer sources to the switcher or overlay channels
- Simultaneous monitoring of all switcher inputs at full field-rate and signal integrity verification with color Waveform/Vectorscopes
- Using any combination of either embedded digital, AES or the16 balanced analog XLR audio inputs to bring in microphones, stereo or quad line level sources
- Audio mixing capabilities with audio follows video support and auxiliary routing to integrate into an external audio setup
- HDMI and VGA program outputs for projector (IMAG) or other monitoring applications
- 36 hours of 1080i recording capacity that can be extended by using the three removable drive bays
- Three video output rows provide flexible simultaneous HD and SD video output
- Durable rack mount 4U case with redundant power supply
1) LIVE PRODUCTION provides control of an entire multi-channel HD production. Connect up to eight HD or standard definition (SD) cameras, digital or analog audio, and go live with simultaneous output to video, projector and the Web.
2) LIVE VIRTUAL SETS in HD give you the flexibility of expansive, professional sets even though your location may have limited space. With live, multi-camera smooth zooming, show your talent in a network-style studio without the need for a camera operator or expensive motion control system. Sets include double box effects with options for stand-up and one or two presenters.
3) ON-SCREEN MONITORS let you select shots with confidence. Displays include cameras, clips and iVGA™ networked computer inputs, along with the ability to send all monitors to a second display, and enlarge your workspace.
4) PREVIEW AND PROGRAM MONITORS let you display titles or a transition on-screen, while showing what source is up next. Innovative color Waveform Monitors and Vectorscopes ensure perfect signal quality for your live production.
5) ADVANCED VIDEO SWITCHER gives you unprecedented control over all inputs. Select a live output on Preview, and use either the on-screen T-bar or the optional LC-11 hardware to transition easily from one source to another. Versatile production tools such as Virtual Inputs and dual downstream keys provide the ability to easily create dynamic overlays and graphics.
6) VIDEO TRANSITIONS add interest and impact to your live production. Use any of the 200-plus HD broadcast-quality effects to transition from one source to another and fly titles and inserts on and off screen.
7) LIVE TITLES give you a broadcast look with graphics, titles and animated overlays on top of your live video. Lock a title or bug to a camera or virtual input and set the in and out motion for each.
8) ONE-BUTTON INTERNET STREAMING allows you to use Adobe® Flash® or Windows Media® to deliver a live stream directly to the Web, in 720p HD and other streaming profiles with simultaneous archive for later viewing. ONE BUTTON RECORDING captures your live production as a full HD resolution video file.
9) AUDIO MIXING gives you complete control over microphones, line inputs and clip playback levels. You can also adjust input trim levels for the best possible audio. In addition, the system provides both AES and embedded digital audio for pristine sound.
10) DIGITIAL MEDIA PLAYERS include two DDRs for video playback, titles, stills, music and sound, making it easy to add video clips and imagery to your production, as well as auto-insert clips captured during a live event for immediate playback. HD and SD resolutions are supplied in a variety of popular file formats.
11) VIRTUAL INPUTS provide eight customized inputs to configure virtual sets, layer live elements, assign titles, set upstream picture-in-picture elements and much more. These settings can be used as templates for easy creation of other mix effects, and are instantly available in the preset bin along the left.