Digital Arts Is A NewTek Elite Partner and
Eight Time Top 10 North American Reseller
1-800-692-6442


Wednesday, March 16, 2011

HD Video Backgrounds

The other day I needed a few HD animated backgrounds for a project and while I've got hundreds of SD backgrounds from Digital Juice and 12 Inch Designs but I didn't have any in HD. So I fired up Google and went searching and I found a cool package and it's cheap! They're perfect for my TriCaster '850.

I thought the playback speed was a little,ok a lot, too high on some of the clips but SpeedEDIT's fine slo-mo to the rescue.

600 HD Animated Backgrounds, 300 3D Backgrounds and 1000 SD Animated Backgrounds. The package also comes with a bunch of audio loops and sound effects. Best part is it's on sale now for under $50.


Check out the Ultimate HD Video Background Box   The web site is a little cheesy (but wait! there's more!) but the content is nice. You actually buy via ClickBank so you are protected by their money back guarantee.

No comments: